A true story of crime and cocaine is the latest in a Brockley theatre’s short season of one-man shows.
Created by Jake Costello, Spank House is at Brockley Jack Studio Theatre from Tuesday (September 9) to Saturday (September 13), and is about a 25-year-old who pretends to be a broker and financial advisor in boiler room scams in Barcelona in 2008.
The darkly comic narrative was written using actual con-scripts that were used to dupe investors.
Tickets cost £10 or £8 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more
- 'I've had my eyes opened wide' - Comedian Jasper Carrott gets a 'shock' touring with ELO's Bev Bevan