A true story of crime and cocaine is the latest in a Brockley theatre’s short season of one-man shows.
Created by Jake Costello, Spank House is at Brockley Jack Studio Theatre from Tuesday (September 9) to Saturday (September 13), and is about a 25-year-old who pretends to be a broker and financial advisor in boiler room scams in Barcelona in 2008.
The darkly comic narrative was written using actual con-scripts that were used to dupe investors.
Tickets cost £10 or £8 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals