A true story of crime and cocaine is the latest in a Brockley theatre’s short season of one-man shows.
Created by Jake Costello, Spank House is at Brockley Jack Studio Theatre from Tuesday (September 9) to Saturday (September 13), and is about a 25-year-old who pretends to be a broker and financial advisor in boiler room scams in Barcelona in 2008.
The darkly comic narrative was written using actual con-scripts that were used to dupe investors.
Tickets cost £10 or £8 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto