A true story of crime and cocaine is the latest in a Brockley theatre’s short season of one-man shows.
Created by Jake Costello, Spank House is at Brockley Jack Studio Theatre from Tuesday (September 9) to Saturday (September 13), and is about a 25-year-old who pretends to be a broker and financial advisor in boiler room scams in Barcelona in 2008.
The darkly comic narrative was written using actual con-scripts that were used to dupe investors.
Tickets cost £10 or £8 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto