A true story of crime and cocaine is the latest in a Brockley theatre’s short season of one-man shows.
Created by Jake Costello, Spank House is at Brockley Jack Studio Theatre from Tuesday (September 9) to Saturday (September 13), and is about a 25-year-old who pretends to be a broker and financial advisor in boiler room scams in Barcelona in 2008.
The darkly comic narrative was written using actual con-scripts that were used to dupe investors.
Tickets cost £10 or £8 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's departure
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'