Aussie comedian Adam Hills has been added to the already stellar line-up at Greenwich Comedy Festival.
The host of Channel 4’s The Last Leg will perform his combination of positive uplifting comedy and rampant spontaneity alongside the likes of Rich Hall, Stewart Lee and David O’Doherty at the National Maritime Museum between September 24 and 28.
Producer Will Briggs said: “We’re thrilled to bits that Adam Hills has joined the 2014 festival and can now safely say that this year’s line-up is genuinely our very best yet.”
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley