Aussie comedian Adam Hills has been added to the already stellar line-up at Greenwich Comedy Festival.
The host of Channel 4’s The Last Leg will perform his combination of positive uplifting comedy and rampant spontaneity alongside the likes of Rich Hall, Stewart Lee and David O’Doherty at the National Maritime Museum between September 24 and 28.
Producer Will Briggs said: “We’re thrilled to bits that Adam Hills has joined the 2014 festival and can now safely say that this year’s line-up is genuinely our very best yet.”
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals