Aussie comedian Adam Hills has been added to the already stellar line-up at Greenwich Comedy Festival.
The host of Channel 4’s The Last Leg will perform his combination of positive uplifting comedy and rampant spontaneity alongside the likes of Rich Hall, Stewart Lee and David O’Doherty at the National Maritime Museum between September 24 and 28.
Producer Will Briggs said: “We’re thrilled to bits that Adam Hills has joined the 2014 festival and can now safely say that this year’s line-up is genuinely our very best yet.”
- Romeo and Juliet review: Esher's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto
- Greenwich Comedy Festival announced line-up for summer 2016