Aussie comedian Adam Hills has been added to the already stellar line-up at Greenwich Comedy Festival.
The host of Channel 4’s The Last Leg will perform his combination of positive uplifting comedy and rampant spontaneity alongside the likes of Rich Hall, Stewart Lee and David O’Doherty at the National Maritime Museum between September 24 and 28.
Producer Will Briggs said: “We’re thrilled to bits that Adam Hills has joined the 2014 festival and can now safely say that this year’s line-up is genuinely our very best yet.”
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Comedy play to debut in Croydon before West End transfer
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Have a say on accessible theatre in Dartford
- Young actors from Eltham and Chislehurst beat hundreds to coveted Railway Children roles