Aussie comedian Adam Hills has been added to the already stellar line-up at Greenwich Comedy Festival.
The host of Channel 4’s The Last Leg will perform his combination of positive uplifting comedy and rampant spontaneity alongside the likes of Rich Hall, Stewart Lee and David O’Doherty at the National Maritime Museum between September 24 and 28.
Producer Will Briggs said: “We’re thrilled to bits that Adam Hills has joined the 2014 festival and can now safely say that this year’s line-up is genuinely our very best yet.”
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more
- 'I've had my eyes opened wide' - Comedian Jasper Carrott gets a 'shock' touring with ELO's Bev Bevan
- Guns, fights, knives and broken hearts with Miss Saigon at the Prince Edward Theatre****