Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- 13 of your favourite places to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent
- What's new, pussycat? See the first kitty photos in our Cute Pets contest
- See the 10 dogs through to our Cute Pets final - and send photos for the next CATegory
- Aliens have landed: 15 of the best News Shopper UFO sightings
- 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky date
- QUIZ: Smarter than a 10-year-old? See how many SATs English questions you can answer
- 7 amusing reactions to the Charlton hole that swallowed a car
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- REVEALED: 17 return flights to Europe which cost LESS than your daily Kent commute to London