Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- Could you be a butler in the buff? This job is for blokes with naked ambition
- REVEALED: Everything including the kitchen sink - where lusty Londoners love having sex around the home
- GALLERY: The best places to celebrate National Pizza Day according to our readers
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 actors with south London links who could be the next Doctor Who
- Couple order bag of Brussels sprouts from Sainsbury's - and it goes hilariously wrong
- PICTURES: Fancy climbing a wall of penises and vaginas for Valentine's Day? Good news ...
- 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky date
- Friday the 13th is coming - so apparently lots of people will be refusing to leave their home
- VIDEO: Six-hour work days during winter? Yes please!