Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- 14 gorgeous nature photos showing how beautiful SE London and north Kent can be
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- 4 creepy housing ads offering free rooms in exchange for sex
- 5 top tips to beat Blue Monday: Can you face 'most depressing day of year' with a smile?
- 7 of the best breakfasts in south east London and north Kent
- 6 amazing photos of the cosmos: Greenwich observatory search for Astronomy Photographer of the Year
- 11 weird and wonderful places for a wedding in south east London
- Tell us your best #foxnewsfacts after London 'Muslim religious police' TV gaffe