Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- Night Tube and 17 other things Londoners would love to change about the Underground
- This brain-busting pizza puzzle will confuse you – and make you hungry
- WATCH: This office is probably doing the Olympics better than yours
- QUIZ: 82 per cent of people don't know what all these road signs mean - do you?
- WATCH: 'Grandma just says the F-word the whole time' - kids reveal funny secrets of car journeys
- IN PICTURES: Furry, fun and funky - meet south-east London and north Kent's cheekiest animals
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- QUIZ: Can you beat the SE London matching game?
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls