Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky date
- Friday the 13th is coming - so apparently lots of people will be refusing to leave their home
- VIDEO: Six-hour work days during winter? Yes please!
- 39 of the best curry houses in SE London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- REVEALED: The most commonly used phrase to describe sex in London
- 'A cat keeps hissing at me': Police reveal 12 of the most ridiculous time-wasting 999 calls of 2016
- 13 things pub-goers do that infuriate the staff - are you guilty of these sins at the bar?
- PICTURES: It's Christmas Jumper Day so send us a selfie and don't be a Scrooge
- This is what Londoners have been searching for on Google in 2016
- Stuffed otter, prosthetic leg and live pet dog - what's the weirdest thing you've left behind in a pub?