Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- PICTURES: Big dogs, little dogs, lots of dogs! More than 180 Cute Pets entries to browse through
- REVEALED: 17 return flights to Europe which cost LESS than your daily Kent commute to London
- Jungle Book frozen out by Disney classics in merchandise rush
- GALLERY: 21 south-east London and north Kent dogging hotspots listed on sex websites revealed
- 24 of your favourite fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- 12 crazy News Shopper stories that could be April Fools’ Day jokes but aren’t
- 14 of Ronnie Corbett's best jokes to remember him by
- WINNERS: This is who you've chosen as the most attractive man and woman in the News Shopper area
- Eggcellent: Can you spot the egg hidden in a sea of bunnies?
- LAST FEW DAYS: See all the photos in our search for area's most attractive man and woman - then choose your favourite