Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- These are the last five animals through to the final of our Cute Pets competition
- SPOTTED: Loch Ness Monster in Beckenham park
- PICTURES: Which of these last 22 adorable animals should win a place in our Cute Pets final?
- IN PICTURES: Christmas time, kids get set to whine – these will be the top toys this year
- 18 things that will definitely happen during Euro 2016
- These are the 10 cats through to our Cute Pets final - now we want your 'other' animal photos
- REVEALED: Dating app photo turn-ons and turn-offs - plus most popular colour underwear for first dates
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- GALLERY: See all the cat photos in our Cute Pets contest - and get your entry in soon