Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- Ultimate playlist: Are these the best 40 songs to get you through the working day?
- Is yours a top job? Data shows what the best 25 jobs in the UK are
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Top 10 bizarre but real reasons why your trains have been delayed
- MAPPED: 6 of the best cocktail bars in south east London and north Kent
- Five of the best places to get pancakes in south east London and north Kent
- 14 fun facts about Pancake Day and why we go flippin' crazy for Shrove Tuesday
- VIDEO: Watch rappers and police do battle in Lewisham High Street
- Breaking wind or leaving loo door open? Top 10 signs your relationship's in the comfort zone
- Top eight facts about the Year of the Goat