Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- Beyond Bedlam: 7 reasons why patients were locked up in infamous Beckenham mental hospital
- Photofun: Make us happy by sharing a picture of what makes you smile
- Fascinating new map shows most popular beers in 100 countries around the world
- Blow me down! World’s biggest bubble in London bursts into record books
- Boris's Balls are better than a bridge - and so are these 4 other Thames crossing ideas
- PICTURED: Rudely shaped carrot grown in allotment in Lower Belvedere
- Are you ready SE London and north Kent? Your guide to Friday's solar eclipse