Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- VIDEO: Is this the best try ever scored in rugby history?
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- GALLERY: Your scariest Halloween photos from Hilloween Trumpkins to a zombie doctor
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Stormtrooper onboard: Star Wars actor John Boyega steps in as conductor on Southeastern train to Orpington
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- Elton John, Matt Damon, Wills and Kate: Our gallery of celebrities spotted in south-east London
- WATCH: You're a fluttering **** ... did he just say that?! Shocked mum hears C-bomb in CBeebies kite song