Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- VIDEO: See Erasure singalong at Tube station - what surprise moments have made you smile?
- Did you know these 5 stars went to college in Sidcup?
- 13 adorable questions kids most commonly ask Father Christmas
- Top ten TV moments of 2014
- 13 pictures of Elvis in Greenwich
- Photofun: Share a picture of what you're wearing for Christmas Jumper Day
- Stat Chat: What have Londoners talked about most on Twitter in 2014?
- PICS AND VIDEO: Best Christmas lights in Bromley? Check out 5 outrageous home displays
- Stat Chat: 6 signs that tell if you are a foodie
- Who's number one on top 10 most played Christmas songs of the year?