Bromley College has joined in the Ice Bucket Challenge craze, with senior members of staff getting a soaking for charity.
After head of academy for sport Lee Cooper got his drenching on Monday he nominated colleagues Andrew Slade and David Lambert.
The two leadership team members took the challenge on Tuesday to rapturous applause and cheering from students, staff and visitors as buckets of freezing water containing a kilo of ice cubes were poured over them.
Mr Slade, vice-principal for curriculum and quality, said "I knew I couldn't back out of the challenge, not only is it raising money for MND - a fantastic cause, but it would have let down so many eager colleagues who were desperate to watch. I am getting my own back by nominating whole departments!"
Mr Lambert, director for vocational studies, said: "I was shown the hit figures for the video on our Facebook page, and they are the highest ever! I never realised how unpopular I was.”
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- 'Worst time of my life': Woman who took Tinder date to Turkey and landed in middle of coup hits back
- Tarzan impressions and 11 other activities you won’t believe have been banned
- Tinder date lands man in Turkey amid military coup - and he doesn't like the girl
- Pokemon Go away! 46 past toys and fashions proving today's crazes just aren't as good
- Can you spot the mobile phone in this photo of a rug?
- QUIZ: God save the what now? Test how well you actually know the national anthem
- 11 hilarious but very tenuous reasons to support Wales in Euro 2016
- BIGGER THAN BREXIT: 11 other huge calls to reconsider if there's an EU referendum do-over
- CUTE PETS FINAL: Time to vote for the adorable animal you think should win