Greenwich is set to star in a blockbuster movie that hits cinemas on Friday.
Hollywood heavyweights Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong all star in the hotly-anticipated Before I Go to Sleep.
Moulin Rouge star Kidman was spotted in chilly Greenwich Park in April last year filming scenes in Greenwich Park in a long coat, scarf and gloves.
The film is a psychological thriller based on SJ Watson’s bestselling novel about a woman who, as the result of a traumatic accident, wakes up everyday remembering nothing – until one day terrifying truths emerge that force her to question everyone around her.
Before I Go To Sleep is just the latest in a long line of movies shot in south east London and north Kent, take a look at these stories which reveal more incidents of the News Shopper area on film:
- 10 things to look forward to at BFI London Film Festival
- James Bond suffers burning bum in stunt accident
- Hayes actor in bid to raise £300K to shoot horror movie in Bromley
- Greenwich to star with Nicole Kidman and Colin Firth in Before I go to Sleep in cinemas
- Critically acclaimed movie shot in Charlton set for high definition re-release