Sometimes Carole Hoggan isn’t sure if she’s raising a dog or a cat.
Five month old Frankie follows her around, takes an avid interest in the postman and recognises words, particularly ‘ham’.
The cute kitty has a toy, known as the bird, and when Carole mentions it Frankie is keen to bring it to her.
She said: “Every morning he brings it up and leaves it at the bottom of the bed for when we wake up.”
- PICTURES: Big dogs, little dogs, lots of dogs! More than 180 Cute Pets entries to browse through
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday
- Take a look at our Pet of the Week, Lord Douglas
- Pet of the Week Sid wants a cuddle