Sometimes Carole Hoggan isn’t sure if she’s raising a dog or a cat.
Five month old Frankie follows her around, takes an avid interest in the postman and recognises words, particularly ‘ham’.
The cute kitty has a toy, known as the bird, and when Carole mentions it Frankie is keen to bring it to her.
She said: “Every morning he brings it up and leaves it at the bottom of the bed for when we wake up.”
- Pet of the Day: Tiger and Millie are feeling Christmassy
- Aww-mazing! Top 20 cutest pet photos as voted for by you
- Pet of the Day: Sharkey’s a little monkey
- Pet of the Day: This Mini marvel is today's star pet
- Pet of the Day: The Basset hound terrorised by his puppy brother