Paws in the Park brings four-legged fun to The Kent Showground on September 20 and 21.
Dogs are always welcome at The Kent Showground but never more so than at Paws in the Park.
Packed with more fun and frolics than you could shake (or even throw) a stick at, Paws in the Park provides endless activities for dogs to enjoy with their owners, plus shopping, food, camping and evening entertainment.
Entertainment includes 2014 Crufts winner Richard Curtis and TV Stunt Celebrity Dogs.
The Showground’s 200 acres of open space means there’s plenty of room for camping so why not make a weekend of it?
Campers, traders and exhibitors can enjoy free evening fun.
Ticket prices start at £6.50 for children and £8.50 for adults at pawsinthepark.net or on the gate.
News Shopper has teamed up with Paws in the Park to give away five family camping packages and five family tickets to the Paws in the Park Autumn Show.
One lucky star prize winner will also receive a doggy goody bag.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Where is the Paws in the Park Autumn Show 2014 being held?
B) Kent Showground
C) Isle of Dogs
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSPAWS14 leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a stuck-down envelope to:
Paws in the Park Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT. Closing date: September 12
Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close September 11, at 11.59pm. For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- 7 great ways to cool down in the sun in south east London this summer
- PICTURED: Inside Football Fest at Bluewater - the world’s first indoor football theme park
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London