Bromley pop star Pixie Lott has been confirmed as the eleventh contestant on the ever popular Strictly Come Dancing.
The singer, 23, who grew up in Petts Wood and Bickley, was unveiled by the BBC on Twitter earlier today (Aug 27).
Pixie also tweeted the news after teasing her followers in the build up by commenting: “So excited! Some news is coming, can’t wait to tell you!”
Pixie, who spent many years training at Chislehurst’s Italia Conti studio before moving to central London, joins a host of other celebrities for the 2014 series.
The line up also sees the likes of tennis coach Judy Murray, naturalist Steve Backshall, and former Towie man Mark Wright.
Strictly Come Dancing starts in September and will be the first without host Bruce Forsyth, who is being replaced by Claudia Winkleman.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- Police hunt man after sex assault on DLR train to Lewisham