After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash