After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?