After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- Police hunt man after sex assault on DLR train to Lewisham