After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Burglar who raided Crystal Palace football stadium, schools and restaurants jailed for two years
- Woman bus driver attacked in Abbey Wood
- Sidcup Road lane closure after car smashes into Eltham lamp post
- Plumstead man in court over Woolwich petrol station police stand-off