After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- UPDATE: Car crashes through front gardens of Sidcup houses at 'over 100 miles per hour' during police pursuit
- PubSpy reviews The Gipsy Moth, Greenwich
- Travellers pitch up in Coney Hall Recreation Ground
- WIN a £300 voucher to spend on designer shoes courtesy of Cloggs
- Retired boys in blue join forces to protect Bromley residents from bogus builders