After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- People led to safety as man is seen holding 'giant axe' in Sidcup
- 'Such a brave lady': Retired nurse boards crashed Bromley bus to help woman trapped on top deck
- Pensioner reportedly burgled at Dartford home by pair in their 20s