After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- A 13-year-old boy who went missing from Dartford has been found
- A new care company is opening in north Kent - and it is bringing jobs
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- This man says he has written the world's longest love poem and he is still single