After two weeks of speculation Neil Warnock has made a dramatic return to Crystal Palace.
The club confirmed the former Eagles boss has taken charge "with immediate effect" just after 1pm today (Aug 27)
The appointment comes after co-chairman Steve Parish went with Warnock over past West Brom coach Steve Clarke.
Warnock managed Palace between 2007-10 but was "let go" after the club went into administration.
But now he is undertaking his second stint at Selhurst Park, replacing Tony Pulis who left just two days before the start of the season.
- Teen missing for nearly two weeks may have travelled to Greenwich
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Can you beat the Austria quiz? Grab a cab for chance to win holiday
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera