A man was due in court today charged with exposing his genitals on a train between Maidstone and Bromley.
David Corgat, 52, from Stone Road, was set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' this morning (Aug 27).
He is said to have committed the act on April 20 while travelling between Maidstone East and Bromley South.
The court says Corgat is alleged to have done so with the intention that "someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress".
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths