A man was due in court today charged with exposing his genitals on a train between Maidstone and Bromley.
David Corgat, 52, from Stone Road, was set to appear at Bromley Magistrates' this morning (Aug 27).
He is said to have committed the act on April 20 while travelling between Maidstone East and Bromley South.
The court says Corgat is alleged to have done so with the intention that "someone would see them and be caused alarm or distress".
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles