An education minister is visiting a Bromley special needs centre next month.
Edward Timpson MP, Minister for Children and Families, is set to tour the Phoenix Centre in Masons Hill on Monday September 1.
The site provides special educational needs and disability services to children in the borough.
The Tory politician’s visit coincides with the Children and Families Act becoming law and Mr Timpson will be meeting families who have received a new plan hoped to improve care services.
Bromley, along with Bexley and Enfield, is one local authority trialling the reforms before they are rolled out nationwide.
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home
- EXPECT DELAYS: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing after crash
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- PICTURED: Astley Day centre in Bromley raises £1,000 with annual summer fete
- Man and woman deny drug charges after seizure of three cannabis factories and weapons in Belvedere