An education minister is visiting a Bromley special needs centre next month.
Edward Timpson MP, Minister for Children and Families, is set to tour the Phoenix Centre in Masons Hill on Monday September 1.
The site provides special educational needs and disability services to children in the borough.
The Tory politician’s visit coincides with the Children and Families Act becoming law and Mr Timpson will be meeting families who have received a new plan hoped to improve care services.
Bromley, along with Bexley and Enfield, is one local authority trialling the reforms before they are rolled out nationwide.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire