An education minister is visiting a Bromley special needs centre next month.
Edward Timpson MP, Minister for Children and Families, is set to tour the Phoenix Centre in Masons Hill on Monday September 1.
The site provides special educational needs and disability services to children in the borough.
The Tory politician’s visit coincides with the Children and Families Act becoming law and Mr Timpson will be meeting families who have received a new plan hoped to improve care services.
Bromley, along with Bexley and Enfield, is one local authority trialling the reforms before they are rolled out nationwide.
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead