An education minister is visiting a Bromley special needs centre next month.
Edward Timpson MP, Minister for Children and Families, is set to tour the Phoenix Centre in Masons Hill on Monday September 1.
The site provides special educational needs and disability services to children in the borough.
The Tory politician’s visit coincides with the Children and Families Act becoming law and Mr Timpson will be meeting families who have received a new plan hoped to improve care services.
Bromley, along with Bexley and Enfield, is one local authority trialling the reforms before they are rolled out nationwide.
- STRIKES: Southern rail, Waterloo & City and Central line facing disruption this week
- Travel chaos as fire, signalling problems and broken down train cause delays at Petts Wood
- FA Cup quarter-final draw: Imps draw Sutton or Arsenal
- The best Kodi add-ons you CAN use without breaking copyright laws
- 'Deaths could have been avoided': London Fire Brigade urges Londoners to check smoke alarms