An education minister is visiting a Bromley special needs centre next month.
Edward Timpson MP, Minister for Children and Families, is set to tour the Phoenix Centre in Masons Hill on Monday September 1.
The site provides special educational needs and disability services to children in the borough.
The Tory politician’s visit coincides with the Children and Families Act becoming law and Mr Timpson will be meeting families who have received a new plan hoped to improve care services.
Bromley, along with Bexley and Enfield, is one local authority trialling the reforms before they are rolled out nationwide.
- Police concerned for welfare of missing of Woolwich boy who disappeared from his bedroom three weeks ago
- UK to begin 'momentous journey' today as Prime Minister Theresa May triggers Article 50
- Woman hit by bus outside cinema in North Greenwich
- Pets at Home to STOP selling rabbits over Easter - here's why
- Drug dealer who supplied serial killer Stephen Port convicted