Erith Playhouse is gearing up for its second season opener with the popular Little Shop of Horrors.
The show about a down and out skid row floral assistant who becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers and exotic plant with a craving for fresh blood, an ill temper and a soulful voice is at the theatre from September 8 to 13.
Tickets for the affectionate spoof of 1950s sci-fi cost £10 and performances start at 8pm.
Go to playhouse.org.uk
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas