Erith Playhouse is gearing up for its second season opener with the popular Little Shop of Horrors.
The show about a down and out skid row floral assistant who becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers and exotic plant with a craving for fresh blood, an ill temper and a soulful voice is at the theatre from September 8 to 13.
Tickets for the affectionate spoof of 1950s sci-fi cost £10 and performances start at 8pm.
Go to playhouse.org.uk
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley