Erith Playhouse is gearing up for its second season opener with the popular Little Shop of Horrors.
The show about a down and out skid row floral assistant who becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers and exotic plant with a craving for fresh blood, an ill temper and a soulful voice is at the theatre from September 8 to 13.
Tickets for the affectionate spoof of 1950s sci-fi cost £10 and performances start at 8pm.
Go to playhouse.org.uk
- Panto review: Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood is Fab-u-lous in Peter Pan at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Final Strictly live tour celebrities announced to head to Greenwich
- Ballet bonanza for dance lovers in Dartford and Bromley this winter
- Pantomime review: 'Sexy, silly, mad' fun with Jack and the Beanstalk at Greenwich Theatre
- REVIEW: Miracle on 34th Street at The Orchard Theatre, Dartford