Erith Playhouse is gearing up for its second season opener with the popular Little Shop of Horrors.
The show about a down and out skid row floral assistant who becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers and exotic plant with a craving for fresh blood, an ill temper and a soulful voice is at the theatre from September 8 to 13.
Tickets for the affectionate spoof of 1950s sci-fi cost £10 and performances start at 8pm.
Go to playhouse.org.uk
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto