Erith Playhouse is gearing up for its second season opener with the popular Little Shop of Horrors.
The show about a down and out skid row floral assistant who becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers and exotic plant with a craving for fresh blood, an ill temper and a soulful voice is at the theatre from September 8 to 13.
Tickets for the affectionate spoof of 1950s sci-fi cost £10 and performances start at 8pm.
Go to playhouse.org.uk
- VIDEO: Kent performers’ moving First World War musical transfers to West End
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy