A woman had to be cut from her car after crashing into a parked car containing a child in Bromley Road this afternoon.
The incident took place just after 1.30pm at the junction with Scott's Lane and Downs Bridge Road.
The road is currently closed and drivers are encouraged to use other routes.
A fire brigade spokesman said: "We were called at 1.41pm to a car in collision with an occupied parked vehicle.
"One person was left trapped, injured, and was released and removed.
"One adult and one child left the other vehicle and were treated for shock by the London Ambulance Service."
A police spokesman said: "Police on patrol came across an overturned vehicle in Bromley Road.
"An ambulance crew and the fire brigade also attended the scene.
"A female passenger was stuck inside one of the vehicles and had to be removed.
"Three people were involved in the crash. Their injuries are not thought to be serious."
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Bromley youngsters to dance with BGT acts in live shows
- Primary school opens 'fabulous' new wing for toddlers and special needs kids