Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys