Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- 'I want to be caught': Woman threatens to steal from Tesco to highlight Christmas plight
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Pedestrian killed after being hit by car in New Cross
- Police urgently need to trace Abbey Wood man accused of GBH
- New Cross mum bids for modelling glory