Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash