Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- New mobile game Snatch lets players win real prizes by 'stealing' from others
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Lung cancer breakthrough: New test could spot if you've got disease five years earlier than scans
- Investigation launched into sexual abuse at London football clubs
- Commuters facing more transport misery after Southern owners lose High Court battle