Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- Mercedes driver bailed after Bellingham road smash
- APPEAL: 12-year-old boy missing for more than a week
- Online broadcasts of Greenwich council meetings watched by so few people it would be cheaper to hire taxis for everyone who watches them
- WATCH: 200 cannabis plants found in Crayford drugs raid
- Beckenham mum fundraising in memory of daughter with rare lung disease