Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- Biggin Hill cafe launches Remembrance Day writing competition on National Poetry Day
- Continental market to return to Bromley
- VIDEO: Stars design bears for London-wide Paddington Trail
- VIDEO: Timelapse footage of massive demolition work at London Bridge
- Stat Chat: What are our favourite meals and how many of us can actually cook them?