Two people were arrested after two incidents at Metro Bank in Bromley High Street yesterday (August 21) afternoon.
Police were called at around 5.10pm to reports of a man attempting to open a bank account with false documents.
They arrested a 33-year-old man for possession of a false identification card.
The man was later given an adult caution for the offence and referred to immigration officers over his immigration status.
While officers were at the bank they also came across an incident between two women.
A 54-year-old woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of ABH and assault on a police officer.
She remains in police custody at a south London police station.
- New defibrillators for Bexley in memory of sudden death special constable
- Hundreds flock to classic car show in Orpington
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes
- PICTURED: Rio Ferdinand, Crystal Palace stars and Greenwich's Inbetweener at FIFA 15 launch
- Housing provider hosts Bromley fair in bid to rebuild community spirit