Families took part in a fitness overhaul with healthy activities in Thamesmead.
The weekend was held at Crossway Park and offered inflatable assault course for children while adults enjoyed walking football, tennis and Wheelie Babies.
There were also free lifestyle checks featuring height, weight and blood pressure monitoring to keep residents in tip-top condition.
The Family Fun Weekend at the end of last month was part of Now’s the Time scheme’s two-week road show, which stopped at different venues across Thamesmead.
Now’s the Time is a three-year project offering £1 fitness activities across the area in partnership with Sport England, Trust Thamesmead, Bexley and Greenwich Councils, Gallions Housing Association and Peabody.
Visit nttthamesmead.co.uk or call 020 8320 4488.
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- NAILED IT! Can you spot the typo in this ‘professional’ Gravesend salon sign?
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- GOAL: Lifelong Chelsea fan, from Hextable, wins £25k in bet on Leicester City to win the league