Families took part in a fitness overhaul with healthy activities in Thamesmead.
The weekend was held at Crossway Park and offered inflatable assault course for children while adults enjoyed walking football, tennis and Wheelie Babies.
There were also free lifestyle checks featuring height, weight and blood pressure monitoring to keep residents in tip-top condition.
The Family Fun Weekend at the end of last month was part of Now’s the Time scheme’s two-week road show, which stopped at different venues across Thamesmead.
Now’s the Time is a three-year project offering £1 fitness activities across the area in partnership with Sport England, Trust Thamesmead, Bexley and Greenwich Councils, Gallions Housing Association and Peabody.
Visit nttthamesmead.co.uk or call 020 8320 4488.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time