Families took part in a fitness overhaul with healthy activities in Thamesmead.
The weekend was held at Crossway Park and offered inflatable assault course for children while adults enjoyed walking football, tennis and Wheelie Babies.
There were also free lifestyle checks featuring height, weight and blood pressure monitoring to keep residents in tip-top condition.
The Family Fun Weekend at the end of last month was part of Now’s the Time scheme’s two-week road show, which stopped at different venues across Thamesmead.
Now’s the Time is a three-year project offering £1 fitness activities across the area in partnership with Sport England, Trust Thamesmead, Bexley and Greenwich Councils, Gallions Housing Association and Peabody.
Visit nttthamesmead.co.uk or call 020 8320 4488.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight