Families took part in a fitness overhaul with healthy activities in Thamesmead.
The weekend was held at Crossway Park and offered inflatable assault course for children while adults enjoyed walking football, tennis and Wheelie Babies.
There were also free lifestyle checks featuring height, weight and blood pressure monitoring to keep residents in tip-top condition.
The Family Fun Weekend at the end of last month was part of Now’s the Time scheme’s two-week road show, which stopped at different venues across Thamesmead.
Now’s the Time is a three-year project offering £1 fitness activities across the area in partnership with Sport England, Trust Thamesmead, Bexley and Greenwich Councils, Gallions Housing Association and Peabody.
Visit nttthamesmead.co.uk or call 020 8320 4488.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine