Considered to be the best Elvis tribute act in the world, Lee Memphis King leads a fun Rock N Roll Heaven evening at The Orchard Theatre in Dartford on September 22.
King has been recreating the music, gyrating hips and sounds of one of the 20th century’s biggest icons for more than seven years, performing to more than a million people all over the world.
He will entertain alongside tributes to Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly, among others, in a two hour show dedicated to the 50s and 60s which runs from September 22 to 27.
Tickets cost from £20 to £45. Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight
- Greenwich Theatre takes on West End and Broadway theatres for awards
- Comedy cabaret trio Fascinating Aida head for Dartford's Orchard Theatre
- Sir Derek Jacobi speaks at Bromley Little Theatre Gala evening