Considered to be the best Elvis tribute act in the world, Lee Memphis King leads a fun Rock N Roll Heaven evening at The Orchard Theatre in Dartford on September 22.
King has been recreating the music, gyrating hips and sounds of one of the 20th century’s biggest icons for more than seven years, performing to more than a million people all over the world.
He will entertain alongside tributes to Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly, among others, in a two hour show dedicated to the 50s and 60s which runs from September 22 to 27.
Tickets cost from £20 to £45. Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call 01322 220000.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture