A BMW reportedly smashed into a line of cars in Welling after it came away from a tow truck.
Wickham Lane was partially closed between Kings Highway and Littledale Road on the evening of August 12 after the saloon car was involved in a minor collision with another vehicle.
While it was being towed at just before 9pm it reportedly became detached and careered into a line of up to six parked cars with such force that it shunted one into the other.
All the stationary vehicles suffered damage to the front and rear.
A Bexley Police spokesman said: “Several vehicles were involved in the collision, with other vehicles being damaged due to the obstruction caused.
“Due to the number of vehicles police assisted with road closures and getting some of the vehicles recovered.
“No one was injured and there were no arrests.”
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- Plans to close Crayford's only bank spark anger
- Teresa Pearce fights against 'unfair evictions' in Erith and Thamesmead
- Erith man accused of possessing extreme pornographic images showing people having sex with live animals
- Carers are 'over the moon' about Oxleas u-turn on mental health services in Bexley