A BMW reportedly smashed into a line of cars in Welling after it came away from a tow truck.
Wickham Lane was partially closed between Kings Highway and Littledale Road on the evening of August 12 after the saloon car was involved in a minor collision with another vehicle.
While it was being towed at just before 9pm it reportedly became detached and careered into a line of up to six parked cars with such force that it shunted one into the other.
All the stationary vehicles suffered damage to the front and rear.
A Bexley Police spokesman said: “Several vehicles were involved in the collision, with other vehicles being damaged due to the obstruction caused.
“Due to the number of vehicles police assisted with road closures and getting some of the vehicles recovered.
“No one was injured and there were no arrests.”
- Thamesmead woman, Joy Williams, 24, dies during cosmetic surgery in Thailand
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- VIDEO: Bexleyheath schoolgirl hits the high notes in national signing competition
- Thamesmead school reveals new community facility for parents