As well as bringing us together, modern technology also drives us apart tearing our hair out in frustration at other people’s inconsideration.
But fear no more, etiquette expert William Hanson is on hand to give you the dos and don’ts of 21st century living with a guide to using everything from social media, mobile phones and even e-cigarettes politely.
According to a survey by Puritane, more than 60 per cent of people think vaping indoors should be banned, just like smoking conventional cigarettes. But what does the expert say?
Go to puritane.co.uk
- FITNESS TIPS: Fit for Christmas with British Military Fitness’ extreme party season workout
- 10 of the best movie and TV moustaches for Movember
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Stat Chat: London is gym-going capital of the UK but overall do we get enough exercise?
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you