As well as bringing us together, modern technology also drives us apart tearing our hair out in frustration at other people’s inconsideration.
But fear no more, etiquette expert William Hanson is on hand to give you the dos and don’ts of 21st century living with a guide to using everything from social media, mobile phones and even e-cigarettes politely.
According to a survey by Puritane, more than 60 per cent of people think vaping indoors should be banned, just like smoking conventional cigarettes. But what does the expert say?
Go to puritane.co.uk
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Bromley woman sets up donation-only yoga classes
- PICTURES: Fitness classes for men aged 50-plus on the rise in Bromley
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- 'Rave yourself fit': Growing craze for nightclub-inspired exercise classes