At just sixteen weeks old, Ruby’s very much still a pup and clearly likes being treated like a baby.
Nominated by Danielle Hills from Belvedere, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier loves playing and is particularly skilled at catching the washing while it moves on the washing line.
Danielle said: “She is into everything, life is like a little adventure.”
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Pet of the Day: What on earth is Rottweiler Ted chewing on?
- Pet of the Day: Mya's a Daddy's girl
- Pet of the Day: Garfield loves Sky Sports' Chris Kamara
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek