Dawn French has extended her stay in Bromley during her critically-acclaimed tour in September.
The popular comedian and actor has been winning plaudits for her 30 Million Minutes show, which is directed by Michael Grandage, and has added a fifth date to her run at The Churchill Theatre.
She will now play Bromley from Tuesday, September 9, to Saturday, September 13, making it the longest run of the tour.
Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley for tickets.
- PICTURED: Avenue Q bears wreak havoc in Dartford
- Paws for thought: Dogs audition for role in Oliver in Dartford
- School pupils create unique Mozart interpretation for Blackheath show
- 7 unmissable shows at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- CBeebies' Justin Fletcher lends voice to Croydon kids' show