Dawn French has extended her stay in Bromley during her critically-acclaimed tour in September.
The popular comedian and actor has been winning plaudits for her 30 Million Minutes show, which is directed by Michael Grandage, and has added a fifth date to her run at The Churchill Theatre.
She will now play Bromley from Tuesday, September 9, to Saturday, September 13, making it the longest run of the tour.
Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley for tickets.
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto