Ex-Manchester United and England footballer Rio Ferdinand was spotted by stunned shoppers in Tesco in Orpington on Wednesday evening (August 13).
The sturdy centre back visited the Augustus Lane store for an evening shop at around 7pm.
It is thought he has moved to the Farnborough Park area following his summer transfer to QPR.
On Twitter, Ollie Learmouth said: "Not every day @rioferdy5 turns up to tescos in Orpington."
Adam Smith Sr said: "The one time I go out without my phone and @rioferdy5 is in Orpington Tesco. Great."
Hannah Davies added: "Totally just got smiled at then followed out of the car park and home from Tesco Orpington by @rioferdy5! #casual Shame I was minus makeup."
Meanwhile Matt Hall said: "Hearing @rioferdy5 was in Orpington Tesco tonight. Gutted I wasn't there! #Legend."
Did you see Rio Ferdinand in Tesco in Orpington? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send any pics to email@example.com
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- 'No one eats alone on Christmas Day': Turkish restaurant offers free meal for lonely and elderly
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives