Ex-Manchester United and England footballer Rio Ferdinand was spotted by stunned shoppers in Tesco in Orpington on Wednesday evening (August 13).
The sturdy centre back visited the Augustus Lane store for an evening shop at around 7pm.
It is thought he has moved to the Farnborough Park area following his summer transfer to QPR.
On Twitter, Ollie Learmouth said: "Not every day @rioferdy5 turns up to tescos in Orpington."
Adam Smith Sr said: "The one time I go out without my phone and @rioferdy5 is in Orpington Tesco. Great."
Hannah Davies added: "Totally just got smiled at then followed out of the car park and home from Tesco Orpington by @rioferdy5! #casual Shame I was minus makeup."
Meanwhile Matt Hall said: "Hearing @rioferdy5 was in Orpington Tesco tonight. Gutted I wasn't there! #Legend."
Did you see Rio Ferdinand in Tesco in Orpington? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send any pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time