French Bulldog Fitz loves sitting on his owner Sophie Stammers’ lap and hanging out with his sister, Tucker.
The adorable 1 year, four month old from Sidcup also loves eating rawhides but does not like being separated from Tucker, plastic bags or loud noises.
Sophie explained that to most people, Fitz isn’t particularly special - though we think you’ll probably disagree.
She said: “To me he is a loyal, loving, obedient dog who trusts me with everything he’s got. Oh, and he is pretty cute!”
- Pet of the Day: Daisy’s a blinking pretty pug
- Pet of the Day: An Angel by name as well as by nature
- Pet of the Day: Lucy's happy if she's got a cat to chase or someone to tickle her tummy
- Pet of the Day: Pickles the prickly little bundle of joy takes cuteness to a new level
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes