Kids in Erith got a chance to meet some furry friends at the weekend (August 9).
Erith Riverside Shopping Centre hosted a pet fun day with various stalls offering advice and guidance on caring for animals as well as a free petting zoo.
Snowy the Albino rabbit was one of the main attractions but his floppy-eared colleagues also proved extremely popular.
The shopping centre's manager Barry Owen said: "We had a great turn out on Saturday and it was lovely to see all of the shoppers enjoy the petting farm and the stalls that were on offer.
"It can be difficult to keep the kids entertained over the summer holidays without breaking the bank which is why we aim to host events such as these to keep the whole family entertained."
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham