Kids in Erith got a chance to meet some furry friends at the weekend (August 9).
Erith Riverside Shopping Centre hosted a pet fun day with various stalls offering advice and guidance on caring for animals as well as a free petting zoo.
Snowy the Albino rabbit was one of the main attractions but his floppy-eared colleagues also proved extremely popular.
The shopping centre's manager Barry Owen said: "We had a great turn out on Saturday and it was lovely to see all of the shoppers enjoy the petting farm and the stalls that were on offer.
"It can be difficult to keep the kids entertained over the summer holidays without breaking the bank which is why we aim to host events such as these to keep the whole family entertained."
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London