Kids in Erith got a chance to meet some furry friends at the weekend (August 9).
Erith Riverside Shopping Centre hosted a pet fun day with various stalls offering advice and guidance on caring for animals as well as a free petting zoo.
Snowy the Albino rabbit was one of the main attractions but his floppy-eared colleagues also proved extremely popular.
The shopping centre's manager Barry Owen said: "We had a great turn out on Saturday and it was lovely to see all of the shoppers enjoy the petting farm and the stalls that were on offer.
"It can be difficult to keep the kids entertained over the summer holidays without breaking the bank which is why we aim to host events such as these to keep the whole family entertained."
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich