Hundreds of Thamesmead families enjoyed arts, crafts, Zumba and manicures at a Summer Fun Day.
Community organisation Link Thamesmead held the event on August 6 which also featured free microchipping from featured Battersea Cats and Dogs Home and a Garden of Dreams which encouraged residents to share their views on the area as well as pampering and workshops.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy centre manager Jo Law said: "The day was a huge success and enabled our partners including Thamesmead Youth Voice, Archway Project and Theatre Street Performing Arts to showcase some of the work they do."
Around 200 people attended the event in Belvedere Road.
- Kent residents woken by earthquake
- Long delays on A2 London-bound due to crash
- One person hospitalised after two cars and lorry crash near Danson Interchange
- PICTURED: Firefighters tackle blaze at Bexley home
- Man 'stabbed' in fight on Lambscroft Avenue, Mottingham last month, police say