Hundreds of Thamesmead families enjoyed arts, crafts, Zumba and manicures at a Summer Fun Day.
Community organisation Link Thamesmead held the event on August 6 which also featured free microchipping from featured Battersea Cats and Dogs Home and a Garden of Dreams which encouraged residents to share their views on the area as well as pampering and workshops.
The Link Thamesmead’s deputy centre manager Jo Law said: "The day was a huge success and enabled our partners including Thamesmead Youth Voice, Archway Project and Theatre Street Performing Arts to showcase some of the work they do."
Around 200 people attended the event in Belvedere Road.
- Funding arrives for heavy horses to help conserve ancient West Wickham woodland
- 11 obscure ghosts haunting Bromley
- Sydenham community celebrates Black History Month
- Former Penge woman admits £3,000 benefit fraud
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight