Pizza Express is to launch a new-look restaurant in Chislehurst - inspired by famous resident Sir Malcolm Campbell, known for repeatedly breaking speed world records on land and water.
The restaurant in Royal Parade has recently been refurbished and artwork displayed throughout is inspired by Campbell’s triumphs.
The racing motorist and motoring journalist, born in Chislehurst, broke the land and water speed world records nine times between 1924 and 1935.
PizzaExpress' latest menu boasts new pizzas including a vegan-friendly recipe and new salads, sides and deserts.
Manager Albert Owusu-Ansah said: "We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza."
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- Plumstead man jailed for six years for killing banker with a single punch
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading