Pizza Express is to launch a new-look restaurant in Chislehurst - inspired by famous resident Sir Malcolm Campbell, known for repeatedly breaking speed world records on land and water.
The restaurant in Royal Parade has recently been refurbished and artwork displayed throughout is inspired by Campbell’s triumphs.
The racing motorist and motoring journalist, born in Chislehurst, broke the land and water speed world records nine times between 1924 and 1935.
PizzaExpress' latest menu boasts new pizzas including a vegan-friendly recipe and new salads, sides and deserts.
Manager Albert Owusu-Ansah said: "We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza."
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment near Lewisham
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Appeal to find missing vulnerable woman who could be in Bexley
- WATCH: West Wickham boy racers shout 'white power' at woman EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING
- Greenwich council under fire as locals grow frustrated with dilapidated buildings on Plumstead High Street