A new library is due to open in Penge town centre.
The library will open on August 26 in Green Lane and will provide more modern facilities - including additional computers - and a wide selection of books.
Meanwhile a state of the art Bibliotheca Smart Locker will be available in Anerley town hall from the autumn - allowing people to check out and return books in Anerley using their library cards.
Leader of the council Stephen Carr said: "This new library underlines our commitment to investing in first class services for residents, even in this difficult economic climate."
"Library users will not only be able to borrow books but be able to access Council services and community space, borrow DVDs and use the internet all in one place"
Any books borrowed from the old Penge or Anerley libraries can be returned to the new library when it opens or any other Bromley library.
For more information click here.
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington