Former Crystal Palace and Arsenal footballer Kenny Sansom has been charged with assault.
The ex-England international, 55, from Hastings Road, Bromley, was due at Bromley Magistrates' Court this morning (Aug 12).
Sansom, who last year revealed he had been battling alcoholism, is accused of assaulting a man at his home address on July 27.
More to come.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge
- PICTURES: Huge queues for launch of iPhone 6 at Bluewater and intu Bromley
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Erith civil servant wins best song for third year