Former Crystal Palace and Arsenal footballer Kenny Sansom has been charged with assault.
The ex-England international, 55, from Hastings Road, Bromley, was due at Bromley Magistrates' Court this morning (Aug 12).
Sansom, who last year revealed he had been battling alcoholism, is accused of assaulting a man at his home address on July 27.
More to come.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys