Former Crystal Palace and Arsenal footballer Kenny Sansom has been charged with assault.
The ex-England international, 55, from Hastings Road, Bromley, was due at Bromley Magistrates' Court this morning (Aug 12).
Sansom, who last year revealed he had been battling alcoholism, is accused of assaulting a man at his home address on July 27.
More to come.
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Cyclist killed by car during race in France
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months