Another mystery £1 coin has been found on a train to Orpington.
This one was found by Daniel Clayton today (Aug 8) and simply reads, 'good luck'.
Mr Clayton tweeted:
Yesterday a a £1 coin was found on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction to Orpington.
Are you the Robin Hood of Southeastern? firstname.lastname@example.org
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight