Another mystery £1 coin has been found on a train to Orpington.
This one was found by Daniel Clayton today (Aug 8) and simply reads, 'good luck'.
Mr Clayton tweeted:
Yesterday a a £1 coin was found on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction to Orpington.
Are you the Robin Hood of Southeastern? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London