Another mystery £1 coin has been found on a train to Orpington.
This one was found by Daniel Clayton today (Aug 8) and simply reads, 'good luck'.
Mr Clayton tweeted:
Yesterday a a £1 coin was found on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction to Orpington.
Are you the Robin Hood of Southeastern? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boy, 16, killed after being hit by Abbey Wood bus
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services