Another mystery £1 coin has been found on a train to Orpington.
This one was found by Daniel Clayton today (Aug 8) and simply reads, 'good luck'.
Mr Clayton tweeted:
Yesterday a a £1 coin was found on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction to Orpington.
Are you the Robin Hood of Southeastern? email@example.com
- SE London and north Kent set for wet and windy weekend - but temperatures will increase
- UPDATE: Council bosses back Biggin Hill Airport extended operating hours
- UPDATE: Paedophile pub landlord jailed for sexually assaulting 4-year-old boy
- Disgusting Abbey Wood paedophile guilty of repeatedly raping teenage girl
- Help solve mystery of 'neglected' dead dog dumped in Catford