Another mystery £1 coin has been found on a train to Orpington.
This one was found by Daniel Clayton today (Aug 8) and simply reads, 'good luck'.
Mr Clayton tweeted:
Yesterday a a £1 coin was found on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction to Orpington.
Are you the Robin Hood of Southeastern? firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: 48 residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station
- Air ambulance lands in Abbey Wood after teenager stabbed
- Everything you need to know about voting in Thursday's Mayoral and London Assembly elections
- Primary school pupils strike: Let Our Kids Be Kids campaign supported by 45k people