Another mystery £1 coin has been found on a train to Orpington.
This one was found by Daniel Clayton today (Aug 8) and simply reads, 'good luck'.
Mr Clayton tweeted:
Yesterday a a £1 coin was found on the 17.37 from Beckenham Junction to Orpington.
Are you the Robin Hood of Southeastern? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teenager and woman arrested after man stabbed in Erith
- Dangerous Eltham driver on his phone crashes into 3 vehicles while trying to escape from the police
- Parents launch last-ditch attempt to save 2 year old daughter after latest supposed victory against cancer fails
- Pensioner jailed for sexual abuse at Anerley children's home
- Southern drivers suspend strikes ahead of new talks