Do you have the skills to possibly work on the frontline for the security service MI5? Take the listening challenge to find out.
The intelligence service’s English language analysts listen to chatter, such as intercepted telephone conversations, to pick out essential information that will help counter terrorism in the UK.
They need to be able to process information quickly, concentrate for long periods and stay calm under pressure.
To test who might be suitable for the demanding role MI5 has developed a quiz that provides a small taste of the work.
Take this challenge to check your ability to recall detail. You’ll either need to put headphones in or do it somewhere you can have your computer’s volume turned up.
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- 13 of your favourite places to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent
- What's new, pussycat? See the first kitty photos in our Cute Pets contest
- See the 10 dogs through to our Cute Pets final - and send photos for the next CATegory