Evening FIFA sessions with your mates will be even better for Eagles fans come September when Selhurst Park debuts on FIFA 15.
The Premier League announced today that it has extended its deal with EA Sports until the end of the 2018/19.
In time for the next edition of the game - out on September 26 on Xbox One, PC and Playstation 4 – all 20 Premier League stadiums will feature in unprecedented detail.
The deal has also given the games company access to all of the top flight clubs to capture 3D head scans of more than 200 players and to capture the emotion of the crowd by recording live match atmosphere during the 2013/14.
That means that not only will the Holmesdale look great, it should sound great too.
We'll have to wait and see whether the added realism is a good or bad thing when it comes to seeing Maroune Chamakh's hair digitally recreated.
EA’s chief operating officer Peter Moore said: “We’re extremely pleased to announce the extension of our partnership with the Premier League, the most played league in EA SPORTS FIFA.
“It brings our award-winning game to new levels of authenticity and realism, and enables fans to immerse themselves in the drama and emotion of the league. And as a life-long Liverpool FC fan, I know exactly how that feels.”
- 116 Kodi add-ons you're probably watching that could be breaching copyright laws
- The best Kodi add-ons you CAN use without breaking copyright laws
- Tech review: These headphones look good, sound good and will make your commuting more pleasant
- How to sell your tech if you need to make room or money for buying new PlayStation VR kit
- Amazon Echo and Alexa: Star Trek computer boldly goes into your living room one joke at a time