Evening FIFA sessions with your mates will be even better for Eagles fans come September when Selhurst Park debuts on FIFA 15.
The Premier League announced today that it has extended its deal with EA Sports until the end of the 2018/19.
In time for the next edition of the game - out on September 26 on Xbox One, PC and Playstation 4 – all 20 Premier League stadiums will feature in unprecedented detail.
The deal has also given the games company access to all of the top flight clubs to capture 3D head scans of more than 200 players and to capture the emotion of the crowd by recording live match atmosphere during the 2013/14.
That means that not only will the Holmesdale look great, it should sound great too.
We'll have to wait and see whether the added realism is a good or bad thing when it comes to seeing Maroune Chamakh's hair digitally recreated.
EA’s chief operating officer Peter Moore said: “We’re extremely pleased to announce the extension of our partnership with the Premier League, the most played league in EA SPORTS FIFA.
“It brings our award-winning game to new levels of authenticity and realism, and enables fans to immerse themselves in the drama and emotion of the league. And as a life-long Liverpool FC fan, I know exactly how that feels.”
- 5 apps for Android to make the most of the tennis at Wimbledon
- 5 great toys for tech lovers
- IN PICTURES: Christmas time, kids get set to whine – these will be the top toys this year
- 33 photos and 10 things to know about PlayStation VR kit coming in October
- IN PICTURES: Can you spot yourself in the crowds at MCM London Comic Con?