A man caught with a gun in Sidcup has been jailed for four-and-a-half years.
George Smith, 49, was in possession of a firearm when police received reports of shots being fired in Maidstone Road at just before 5pm on January 27.
He and co-defendant Noah Smith, 25, were charged with attempted murder, violent disorder and possession of a firearm.
They were due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on July 28 but the case was transferred to Croydon Crown Court.
On July 29 George Smith, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingley in Surrey, pleaded guilty to possessing a firearm.
Prosecutors offered no evidence in relation to the other charges faced by him.
They also offered no evidence to the three charges faced by Noah Smith, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone.
George Smith was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison.
- Residents voice concern over Erith Quarry plans
- Five top stories to get you through your morning commute
- Ghost-myth-busters: 'Hoaxes and mistakes' explain sightings says professor - do you agree?
- Stat Chat: We are becoming a nation of time-shifted telly addicts
- Pet of the day: Poppy’s got bags of life