A man caught with a gun in Sidcup has been jailed for four-and-a-half years.
George Smith, 49, was in possession of a firearm when police received reports of shots being fired in Maidstone Road at just before 5pm on January 27.
He and co-defendant Noah Smith, 25, were charged with attempted murder, violent disorder and possession of a firearm.
They were due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on July 28 but the case was transferred to Croydon Crown Court.
On July 29 George Smith, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingley in Surrey, pleaded guilty to possessing a firearm.
Prosecutors offered no evidence in relation to the other charges faced by him.
They also offered no evidence to the three charges faced by Noah Smith, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone.
George Smith was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash