A man caught with a gun in Sidcup has been jailed for four-and-a-half years.
George Smith, 49, was in possession of a firearm when police received reports of shots being fired in Maidstone Road at just before 5pm on January 27.
He and co-defendant Noah Smith, 25, were charged with attempted murder, violent disorder and possession of a firearm.
They were due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on July 28 but the case was transferred to Croydon Crown Court.
On July 29 George Smith, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingley in Surrey, pleaded guilty to possessing a firearm.
Prosecutors offered no evidence in relation to the other charges faced by him.
They also offered no evidence to the three charges faced by Noah Smith, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone.
George Smith was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison.
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries