Pop Idol finalist and one of this year’s Big Brother housemates, Zoe Birkett, has been added to the cast of The Churchill Theatre’s panto.
Zoe will play Carabosse the bad fairy in Sleeping Beauty from November 28 to January 4.
An established West End actress, she joins Coronation Street killer Marc Baylis, 80s pop icon Sonia and CiTV and Nickelodeon’s Jamie Rickers.
Bob Crush will play Nurse Nelly.
Tickets cost from £15 to £26.50 at atgtickets.com/Bromley or on 0844 8717620.
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto