Pop Idol finalist and one of this year’s Big Brother housemates, Zoe Birkett, has been added to the cast of The Churchill Theatre’s panto.
Zoe will play Carabosse the bad fairy in Sleeping Beauty from November 28 to January 4.
An established West End actress, she joins Coronation Street killer Marc Baylis, 80s pop icon Sonia and CiTV and Nickelodeon’s Jamie Rickers.
Bob Crush will play Nurse Nelly.
Tickets cost from £15 to £26.50 at atgtickets.com/Bromley or on 0844 8717620.
- PICTURED: Avenue Q bears wreak havoc in Dartford
- Paws for thought: Dogs audition for role in Oliver in Dartford
- School pupils create unique Mozart interpretation for Blackheath show
- 7 unmissable shows at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- CBeebies' Justin Fletcher lends voice to Croydon kids' show