People in Gravesham are being urged to give their views on polling stations in the borough.
The council is seeking views on the accessibility of the polling places, the helpfulness of the staff, how easy the voting process was and any potential changes which could improve the experience.
Council staff are also hoping to identify other buildings which could be used as polling stations.
The consultation period began on July 28 and will last until September 15.
Results will be posted on the Gravesham Council website.
- PICTURED: Assault rifle replica seized from Catford address
- Hextable special school saved from closure after parents rally
- Greenwich Council launches Nepal earthquake appeal
- Strictly Come Dancing star to join Greenwich youngsters at Royal Festival Hall
- Chislehurst man appeals for return of wallet he lost as he suffered massive heart attack