Firefighters rescue infant in Woolwich property fire

An infant was rescued from the fire and taken to hospital

An infant was rescued from the fire and taken to hospital

First published in News
Last updated
News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , reporter

Firefighters rescued an infant from a fire at a block of flats on John Wilson Street in Woolwich.

The fire, which was attended by the emetgency services yesterday afternoon, affected part of the kitchen in a ground floor flat.

The child was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service.

Fire engines from Eltham and Sidcup fire stations attended the incident.

The fire was brought under control at 1519.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree