Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent