Two people were trapped following a collision between a van and a car in Gravesend this afternoon.
The pair had to be freed by firefighters using hydraulic rescue equipment after the crash in Milton Road at around 1.30pm.
Fire crews, police and ambulance all attended and one woman in her 80s and one man were taken to hospital.
The woman was suffering from chest pains and was taken to Darent Valley Hospital while the man was taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
The road was briefly closed to allow emergency services access.
Did you see what happened? Send your pictures to email@example.com
- Men charged over plans to impede police inquiries
- Greenhithe woman part of gang who committed £68,000 Oyster card fraud
- Residents set up 'watch-dog' scheme over big Northfleet plans
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council