Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- UPDATE: Man dies after collapsing and being handcuffed by police in Welling
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- Miss London Curve 2017 is from Sidcup and she has a poweful message about body image
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- Travel chaos expected as Storm Doris roars towards south London, north Kent and north Surrey