Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- WATCH: The moment a man takes a 12-year-old’s £300 bike at McDonald’s
- Cultural hub set to breathe new life into Thamesmead ahead of 50th anniversary
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith