Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley
- School in Erith rated 'inadequate' in withering report by Ofsted
- UPDATE: Crash closes Long Lane, Bexleyheath
- Workers given written warnings for arriving late after using Southern trains, MPs claim
- 'Simply getting on a train is a struggle': Southeastern and Southern trains ranked joint worst in the UK