Have you spotted any amusing signs or notices such as this gem from Greenwich Council?
This ‘No dumpimg’ sign was spotted and snapped by a reader who found it confusing.
It’s not surprising really because we have no idea what ‘dumpimg’ is.
At first we thought the council was trying to issue an edict telling people not to do any dumping in the royal borough, but that doesn’t seem to be it.
Have you seen anything better than this school sign blunder?
Or this road markings gaffe?
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- Beyond Bedlam: 7 reasons why patients were locked up in infamous Beckenham mental hospital
- Photofun: Make us happy by sharing a picture of what makes you smile
- Fascinating new map shows most popular beers in 100 countries around the world
- Blow me down! World’s biggest bubble in London bursts into record books
- Boris's Balls are better than a bridge - and so are these 4 other Thames crossing ideas
- PICTURED: Rudely shaped carrot grown in allotment in Lower Belvedere
- Are you ready SE London and north Kent? Your guide to Friday's solar eclipse
- 25 greatest British designs of all time - what's your favourite?
- 'Rewarding, lonely, expensive' - News Shopper's top 10 Mother's Day facts