Two men were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply after a drugs bust in Orpington.
Police in Bromley have seized a large quantity of cannabis following a raid at an address in Saltwood Close on Friday (July 25).
Officers from the Orpington Safer Neighbourhoods Team found severeal bags containing what is believed to be cannabis, as well as other items such as snap bags and scales.
A man, 30, and a 17-year-old boy were arrested at the scene, with the second suspect also arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods. Both have been bailed until late August.
Sergeant Nick McLaughlin said: "Drugs cause harm to local communities and we will continue to target people that are using, producing or supplying drugs in Orpington.
"The presence of drugs of any kind can lead to other problems of crime and antisocial behaviour in that area, so we'd encourage local residents to get in touch with us or contact Crimestoppers if they suspect drugs are being used or dealt in their local neighbourhood."
The team can be contacted on 020 8721 2729. Alternatively, Crimestoppers, which is an independent charity, can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Work halted on clearing 18,000-tonne Waste4Fuel dump after contaminated waste found
- WANTED: Police hunt 18 suspects in connection with violence at Millwall v Leicester City FA Cup match
- What to do with your old £1 coins and by when - with new pound coin coming this month
- National Offer Day: Thousands of children across UK set to miss out on first choice of secondary school place