Two men were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply after a drugs bust in Orpington.
Police in Bromley have seized a large quantity of cannabis following a raid at an address in Saltwood Close on Friday (July 25).
Officers from the Orpington Safer Neighbourhoods Team found severeal bags containing what is believed to be cannabis, as well as other items such as snap bags and scales.
A man, 30, and a 17-year-old boy were arrested at the scene, with the second suspect also arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods. Both have been bailed until late August.
Sergeant Nick McLaughlin said: "Drugs cause harm to local communities and we will continue to target people that are using, producing or supplying drugs in Orpington.
"The presence of drugs of any kind can lead to other problems of crime and antisocial behaviour in that area, so we'd encourage local residents to get in touch with us or contact Crimestoppers if they suspect drugs are being used or dealt in their local neighbourhood."
The team can be contacted on 020 8721 2729. Alternatively, Crimestoppers, which is an independent charity, can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111
- JAILED: 'Remorseless' Boxing Day killer knifed neighbour to death in Mottingham
- UPDATE: Traffic misery after broken down lorry blocks Dartford Tunnel and crash closes slipway near Darenth Interchange
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Warning issued after van thefts by 'fake police' on M25
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK