Dr Who’s famous tardis turned up in Bromley last weekend.
It arrived as a local comic book store as it celebrated the start of two new Dr Who series, ‘The Tenth Doctor’ and ‘The Eleventh Doctor’, dubbed the biggest launches in recent times.
To herald Titan Comic’s releases, Time Trek in Bromley High Street welcomed fans and readers into store for a dress up charity day on Saturday July 26.
The shop was also commemorating 25 years of science fiction reading and marked the occasion by helping local group Friends of Cray Valley Festival by raising funds for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
The new television series of the classic time travel adventures starts on August 23, meanwhile.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London