Dr Who’s famous tardis turned up in Bromley last weekend.
It arrived as a local comic book store as it celebrated the start of two new Dr Who series, ‘The Tenth Doctor’ and ‘The Eleventh Doctor’, dubbed the biggest launches in recent times.
To herald Titan Comic’s releases, Time Trek in Bromley High Street welcomed fans and readers into store for a dress up charity day on Saturday July 26.
The shop was also commemorating 25 years of science fiction reading and marked the occasion by helping local group Friends of Cray Valley Festival by raising funds for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
The new television series of the classic time travel adventures starts on August 23, meanwhile.
- Baby girl aged four months rescued from locked car in Thamesmead
- Major delays for London-bound Southeastern Railway commuters
- Stat Chat: What do people think about driverless cars?
- Pet of the Day: Charlie the Staffie is not a fan of thunder
- Goldsmiths professor wins diversity award