Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday
- Take a look at our Pet of the Week, Lord Douglas
- Pet of the Week Sid wants a cuddle