Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans
- Pet of the Day: Ellie the loving lurcher
- Pet of the Day: Brucie the bad boy
- Pet of the Day: Who's a pretty bird? That'll be Lemon the budgie
- Pet of the Day: The wonder of you - it's Elvis the adorable bulldog pup