Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature
- Pet of the Day: Bruce is an avid watcher of animal shows on TV