Gentle giant Benson always wants a cuddle but unfortunately he thinks he is still small enough to jump on his owners' laps.
The three-year-old Bull Mastiff from Dartford is fond of pasta and smelling people's feet.
He doesn't like the dark, cyclists or noisy dogs.
His special talent? He can eat a sausage whole.
Owner Charlie Randall said: "Benson has a gentle character, he loves kids and other dogs."
- Pet of the Day: Tiger and Millie are feeling Christmassy
- Aww-mazing! Top 20 cutest pet photos as voted for by you
- Pet of the Day: Sharkey’s a little monkey
- Pet of the Day: This Mini marvel is today's star pet
- Pet of the Day: The Basset hound terrorised by his puppy brother