Commuters are facing slow-moving traffic on the M25 in north Kent.
Progress is very slow clockwise between the Orpington turn-off (junction 4) and Clacket Lane Services. An earlier problem going the other way between Godstone and Clacket Lane, where a paper lorry caught fire and led to two lanes being closed, has not helped.
Further down the road, it's all moving well at junction 3, Swanley and the M20.
In New Eltham, traffic is queuing – as ever – on the A20 Sidcup Road westbound at Fiveways.
There is congestion on the A205 Westhorne Avenue in Lee, westbound at the A2212 Burnt Ash Hill.
Things are also moving slowly on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) at Blackheath and the A20 at New Cross, near Goldsmiths Uni.
- Dartford to host 1940s-themed events ahead of Lotty's War performance
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 27 and 28)
- 5 things to see and do in...Crayford
- 15 things to see and do in north Kent and south east London this week