Commuters are facing slow-moving traffic on the M25 in north Kent.
Progress is very slow clockwise between the Orpington turn-off (junction 4) and Clacket Lane Services. An earlier problem going the other way between Godstone and Clacket Lane, where a paper lorry caught fire and led to two lanes being closed, has not helped.
Further down the road, it's all moving well at junction 3, Swanley and the M20.
In New Eltham, traffic is queuing – as ever – on the A20 Sidcup Road westbound at Fiveways.
There is congestion on the A205 Westhorne Avenue in Lee, westbound at the A2212 Burnt Ash Hill.
Things are also moving slowly on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) at Blackheath and the A20 at New Cross, near Goldsmiths Uni.
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote
- 5 things to see and do in...Cobham
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 18 and 19)
- Ghostly pirates to haunt north Kent adventure golf course this Halloween
- 5 things to see and do in...Gravesend