Commuters are facing slow-moving traffic on the M25 in north Kent.
Progress is very slow clockwise between the Orpington turn-off (junction 4) and Clacket Lane Services. An earlier problem going the other way between Godstone and Clacket Lane, where a paper lorry caught fire and led to two lanes being closed, has not helped.
Further down the road, it's all moving well at junction 3, Swanley and the M20.
In New Eltham, traffic is queuing – as ever – on the A20 Sidcup Road westbound at Fiveways.
There is congestion on the A205 Westhorne Avenue in Lee, westbound at the A2212 Burnt Ash Hill.
Things are also moving slowly on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) at Blackheath and the A20 at New Cross, near Goldsmiths Uni.
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- PICTURES: Space-themed interactive quest game for kids opens in Blackheath for summer holidays
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London