Commuters are facing slow-moving traffic on the M25 in north Kent.
Progress is very slow clockwise between the Orpington turn-off (junction 4) and Clacket Lane Services. An earlier problem going the other way between Godstone and Clacket Lane, where a paper lorry caught fire and led to two lanes being closed, has not helped.
Further down the road, it's all moving well at junction 3, Swanley and the M20.
In New Eltham, traffic is queuing – as ever – on the A20 Sidcup Road westbound at Fiveways.
There is congestion on the A205 Westhorne Avenue in Lee, westbound at the A2212 Burnt Ash Hill.
Things are also moving slowly on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) at Blackheath and the A20 at New Cross, near Goldsmiths Uni.
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term