A boy has been missing from Penge for almost a week.
16-year-old Shaun Dunn was last seen at 11am last Wednesday (July 23) when he left his home address.
Shaun is 5ft 2 inches tall, of slim build, with short dark brown hair and with a tattoo on his left forearm saying 'Dad RIP'.
Anyone with information on Shaun's whereabouts should contact the missing person unit at Bromley on 101, quoting reference 14MIS026266.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley