A boy has been missing from Penge for almost a week.
16-year-old Shaun Dunn was last seen at 11am last Wednesday (July 23) when he left his home address.
Shaun is 5ft 2 inches tall, of slim build, with short dark brown hair and with a tattoo on his left forearm saying 'Dad RIP'.
Anyone with information on Shaun's whereabouts should contact the missing person unit at Bromley on 101, quoting reference 14MIS026266.
- PRUH wards re-open to visitors after weeks closed due to norovirus
- Government under fire from union for 'favourable treatment' of Southern Railway owner
- Most overcrowded prisons twice as likely to fail, report reveals
- Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Thamesmead regeneration: Peabody merges with housing association