Shoppers got a surprise when they passed the window of a lingerie shop in Bluewater at the weekend.
Miss Universe finalist and pop singer Kelly Pepper, from Bexleyheath, was came down to the centre to model Leia’s underwear and swimming togs.
The 24-year-old boosted footfall by a massive 31 per cent at the store on Saturday (July 26) and the bestselling ranges on the day included the brand’s Freya Tootsie swim, as modelled by Kelly.
A former Bexleyheath School pupil, Kelly has recently been chosen to represent Kent in the Miss Earth competition.
- REVEALED: Londoners prefer sex standing up
- 8 sleeping positions for couples - and what they say about your relationship
- The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels talks about coming to Greenwich, reaching goals and Katie Hopkins
- 5 must-haves to keep you fit and healthy in 2015
- WIN! Three months' British Military Fitness membership