A young girl was reportedly the victim of an attempted abduction in Gravesend.
She is said to have been out having a picnic with her parents in Gordon Promenade at around 3pm on July 26 when a woman who did not know her picked her up.
The suspect allegedly tried to walk off with the girl before her father saw what was happening and grabbed her back.
The incident was reported to Kent Police at 9.40pm the same day.
A spokesman said: “The father of the little girl took his child back and they left the promenade.
“Enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances around the incident.”
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Bromley youngsters to dance with BGT acts in live shows
- Primary school opens 'fabulous' new wing for toddlers and special needs kids