A young girl was reportedly the victim of an attempted abduction in Gravesend.
She is said to have been out having a picnic with her parents in Gordon Promenade at around 3pm on July 26 when a woman who did not know her picked her up.
The suspect allegedly tried to walk off with the girl before her father saw what was happening and grabbed her back.
The incident was reported to Kent Police at 9.40pm the same day.
A spokesman said: “The father of the little girl took his child back and they left the promenade.
“Enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances around the incident.”
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- Woolwich man to appear in court after allegedly hitting pedestrian with car outside Dartford nightclub