A Millwall fan has achieved a goal after his band featured on one of the club’s official videos.
Lifelong Lions supporter Henry Green, 22, was delighted when his band Exit Black’s song You’ve Got It Wrong was used for a promotional video for the Millwall Double Club, an education and football programme which offers literacy and numeracy lessons alongside coaching.
Henry, who was born in Lewisham and raised in Orpington, said: “I can't tell you how excited I am.
“We're just happy to be part of something local and, as I'm a huge Millwall fan, it's a little surreal featuring in one of their videos.
“It's also great to be a part of an initiative that involves giving something back to the community; something we would love to do if we are in the position to in the future. It makes us very proud.”
The rock band, who formed in February and released The Sound EP earlier this year, have now set their sights on getting their music played over the speakers at The Den.
Exit Black, who are three-quarters Luton-based, have also recently performed on BBC Three Counties.
- X Factor runner up Ray Quinn is coming to Gravesend
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Grammy-nominated Hunter Hayes discusses Greenwich school visit
- WATCH: Colonel Sanders fight Ronald McDonald at Lewisham McDeez
- Taylor Swift support acts named for British Summer Time at Hyde Park