Tailbacks on the Dartford Crossing are reportedly stretching back for 10 miles.
Long delays on the M25 road are said to be affecting the A282 Dartford River Crossing toll booths travelling anticlockwise.
Congestion is said to be filtering down as far as Orpington, apparently causing travel time of around an hour and 10 minutes.
People are, unsurprisingly, upset.
I hate the dartford crossing— Sebastian (@Yiddo_Seb) July 25, 2014
There is also slow traffic on the A2 London-bound and the Darenth Interchange for the Bluewater shopping centre.
Delays on Dartford Crossing clockwise at A282, QE2 Bridge. Travel time 60 minutes.Tailbacks for nine miles.Congestion J29, A127 upminster— Chalkwell Coach Hire (@chalkwell2011) July 25, 2014
- VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern 'will reopen' despite huge fire
- PICTURED: Special funeral preparations underway in Hayes for UK's former tallest man
- Long delays on the M25 due to Dartford Tunnel crash
- Fearne Cotton presents Welling woman with Mum of the Year award
- High Court rules in favour of Gravesham Council in Heritage Quarter hearing