Tailbacks on the Dartford Crossing are reportedly stretching back for 10 miles.
Long delays on the M25 road are said to be affecting the A282 Dartford River Crossing toll booths travelling anticlockwise.
Congestion is said to be filtering down as far as Orpington, apparently causing travel time of around an hour and 10 minutes.
People are, unsurprisingly, upset.
I hate the dartford crossing— Sebastian (@Yiddo_Seb) July 25, 2014
There is also slow traffic on the A2 London-bound and the Darenth Interchange for the Bluewater shopping centre.
Delays on Dartford Crossing clockwise at A282, QE2 Bridge. Travel time 60 minutes.Tailbacks for nine miles.Congestion J29, A127 upminster— Chalkwell Coach Hire (@chalkwell2011) July 25, 2014
- Strike-hit Southern scores lowest in customer satisfaction survey
- Teenager and woman arrested after man stabbed in Erith
- Potholes could appear at 'unprecedented rate' in 2017: Send us photos of the current problems near you
- PICTURES: Abbey Wood mum in long-standing battle with council as her mouldy house hospitalises her children
- TRAVEL: Traffic chaos on the Dartford Crossing