Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday