Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Police gunmen were called to a ‘shooting’ in Dartford
- Prison officer smuggled cannabis in her bra into Young Offenders Institute in Thamesmead
- These south London filmmakers' sci-fi short could be the next big thing on TV
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion