Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after motorcycle crash in Sidcup
- St Paul's Cray filth mountain Waste4fuel could be cleared by summer
- CCTV: Dartford man jailed for 12 years after shooting police officer in Bexley