Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries