Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight