Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Orpington kids' club forced to close after neighbour noise complaints - at the start of summer holiday
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- PICTURES: Space-themed interactive quest game for kids opens in Blackheath for summer holidays
- GALLERY AND VIDEO: Unite leader joins march against Bromley Council
- Happy birthday Jason Statham! Here’s 8 things you didn’t know about Sydenham’s action hero