Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Longfield teenager jailed for two years for unprovoked head-butting
- Former javelin star inspires students on return to old school in Bexley
- Parents at Swanley special needs school fight for its future
- Weekend marks Stephen Lawrence's 40th birthday
- Bexley youth karting club in desperate need of new home