Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine