Parts of Beckenham are flooded following a torrential downfall this afternoon (July 25).
People are warned to avoid the area around Brangbourne Road near the River Ravensbourne.
Kent999s tweeted: "Flash flooding in Brangbourne Road after torrential rain earlier this afternoon."
Have you experienced the flooding? Do you have any photos? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead
- Air ambulance lands in Abbey Wood after teenager stabbed
- 'Body on the line' stops trains at Stone Crossing in Greenhithe
- Live news, weather and travel from north Kent and south east London on May 3
- Young man stabbed near Lewisham High Street