A singer-songwriter from Beckenham is ready to make waves with his Nonsense.
BRIT School graduate Kit Rice, 22, has been making music for as long as he can remember and has played violin and piano since he was four years old.
His latest single Nonsense was written as a ‘darker sister song’ to his first release BYOB and produced by the same man, Cam Blackwood.
Kit said: “He's done stuff with Jamrioquai and Cee Lo Green so I really had to turn up the writing for this record! The structure is similar but the vibe is moodier and sexier.”
The response has been pleasing with stars like Corrie’s Cath Tyldsley, TOWIE’s Georgia and EastEnders’ Daniella Westbrook tweeting their support.
Kit said: “The fans have been amazing. I've had some really lovely tweets from people about how its their ringtone and their summer jam.
“Twitter has really helped me connect with people from all over the world.”
Go to kitrice.com
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates
- Catford singer Ace Motif wants EP release to 'break stereotypes' of young black men