A singer-songwriter from Beckenham is ready to make waves with his Nonsense.
BRIT School graduate Kit Rice, 22, has been making music for as long as he can remember and has played violin and piano since he was four years old.
His latest single Nonsense was written as a ‘darker sister song’ to his first release BYOB and produced by the same man, Cam Blackwood.
Kit said: “He's done stuff with Jamrioquai and Cee Lo Green so I really had to turn up the writing for this record! The structure is similar but the vibe is moodier and sexier.”
The response has been pleasing with stars like Corrie’s Cath Tyldsley, TOWIE’s Georgia and EastEnders’ Daniella Westbrook tweeting their support.
Kit said: “The fans have been amazing. I've had some really lovely tweets from people about how its their ringtone and their summer jam.
“Twitter has really helped me connect with people from all over the world.”
Go to kitrice.com
- Tom Jones and Van Morrison team up for BluesFest in Greenwich
- Ex-superbike champion, James Toseland, releases music video filmed in Belvedere
- Chislehurst band set for Isle of Wight Festival
- INTERVIEW: Greenwich band Skinny Lister release album Down on Deptford Broadway
- Mika, Foxes and Years & Years among special guest joining Kylie at Hyde Park