A singer-songwriter from Beckenham is ready to make waves with his Nonsense.
BRIT School graduate Kit Rice, 22, has been making music for as long as he can remember and has played violin and piano since he was four years old.
His latest single Nonsense was written as a ‘darker sister song’ to his first release BYOB and produced by the same man, Cam Blackwood.
Kit said: “He's done stuff with Jamrioquai and Cee Lo Green so I really had to turn up the writing for this record! The structure is similar but the vibe is moodier and sexier.”
The response has been pleasing with stars like Corrie’s Cath Tyldsley, TOWIE’s Georgia and EastEnders’ Daniella Westbrook tweeting their support.
Kit said: “The fans have been amazing. I've had some really lovely tweets from people about how its their ringtone and their summer jam.
“Twitter has really helped me connect with people from all over the world.”
Go to kitrice.com
- VIDEO: Katy B performs and answers questions
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Ron E Carter overcomes obstacles to record new album
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight