A summer fete will mark the re-opening of a Penge pub by quirky collective Antic.
The Goldsmiths Arms in Croydon Road is soon to relaunch as an Antic pub serving locally-brewed beers and good food.
On Saturday, August 9, it will hold its first annual summer fete in association with the Penge Tourist Board.
The shindig, from 1pm to 6pm, will hopefully become an annual event will feature stallholders, bakers and artsy locals alongside a pop-up bar with beer and cider outside the pub.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to a local charity.
Go to goldsmithsarms.com
- 13 of south London and north Kent's toughest Man v Food challenges
- Masterchef finalist from Woolwich talks about his hometown and names his favourite south-east London restaurant
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa