A summer fete will mark the re-opening of a Penge pub by quirky collective Antic.
The Goldsmiths Arms in Croydon Road is soon to relaunch as an Antic pub serving locally-brewed beers and good food.
On Saturday, August 9, it will hold its first annual summer fete in association with the Penge Tourist Board.
The shindig, from 1pm to 6pm, will hopefully become an annual event will feature stallholders, bakers and artsy locals alongside a pop-up bar with beer and cider outside the pub.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to a local charity.
Go to goldsmithsarms.com
- PICTURED: British Queen returns to reign in Locksbottom
- Crayford couple open The Penny Farthing - Bexley's second micropub
- Recipe: Sweet Eve strawberry, goats cheese and black pepper tart
- New Cross' The Royal Albert to serve up Kent ales at Octopump festival
- REVIEW: Belly dancing and Lebanese food at Comptoir Libanais, Bluewater