A summer fete will mark the re-opening of a Penge pub by quirky collective Antic.
The Goldsmiths Arms in Croydon Road is soon to relaunch as an Antic pub serving locally-brewed beers and good food.
On Saturday, August 9, it will hold its first annual summer fete in association with the Penge Tourist Board.
The shindig, from 1pm to 6pm, will hopefully become an annual event will feature stallholders, bakers and artsy locals alongside a pop-up bar with beer and cider outside the pub.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to a local charity.
Go to goldsmithsarms.com
- Recipe: Black cherry mulled red cabbage
- Two Bexley pubs recognised in Loo of the Year
- Bluewater's Comptoir Libanais owner Tony Kitous talks about Lebanese food passion
- “I don’t like mince pies”: Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli on Christmas food
- 11 ingredients to make Christmas dinner for just £2.66 per person