A summer fete will mark the re-opening of a Penge pub by quirky collective Antic.
The Goldsmiths Arms in Croydon Road is soon to relaunch as an Antic pub serving locally-brewed beers and good food.
On Saturday, August 9, it will hold its first annual summer fete in association with the Penge Tourist Board.
The shindig, from 1pm to 6pm, will hopefully become an annual event will feature stallholders, bakers and artsy locals alongside a pop-up bar with beer and cider outside the pub.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to a local charity.
Go to goldsmithsarms.com
- Nando’s opening in Orpington town centre
- Here’s how to get a FREE pint next week – and 15 pictures of south London pubs then and now
- South London’s best coffee: 25 places you told us you love
- Gelateria and bar Vibe will open in Orpington this week
- Eating at Bexley restaurant can help an Italian earthquake appeal