A summer fete will mark the re-opening of a Penge pub by quirky collective Antic.
The Goldsmiths Arms in Croydon Road is soon to relaunch as an Antic pub serving locally-brewed beers and good food.
On Saturday, August 9, it will hold its first annual summer fete in association with the Penge Tourist Board.
The shindig, from 1pm to 6pm, will hopefully become an annual event will feature stallholders, bakers and artsy locals alongside a pop-up bar with beer and cider outside the pub.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to a local charity.
Go to goldsmithsarms.com
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Orpington's Finest businesses revealed - as is cinema's potential opening date
- French restaurant Côte Brasserie coming to Chislehurst
- PICTURED: Take a look at the Princess of Wales pub in Blackheath’s right royal refurb