A summer fete will mark the re-opening of a Penge pub by quirky collective Antic.
The Goldsmiths Arms in Croydon Road is soon to relaunch as an Antic pub serving locally-brewed beers and good food.
On Saturday, August 9, it will hold its first annual summer fete in association with the Penge Tourist Board.
The shindig, from 1pm to 6pm, will hopefully become an annual event will feature stallholders, bakers and artsy locals alongside a pop-up bar with beer and cider outside the pub.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to a local charity.
Go to goldsmithsarms.com
- Festival of Food returns to Keston
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Crayford micropub The Penny Farthing wins Bexley CAMRA's Pub of the Year
- MAPPED: 5 of the best places to buy beer or wine in south east London
- Cheers! News Shopper’s 50th anniversary Shopper Gold beer goes on sale