Dartford strongman Terry Hollands produced a Herculean effort to keep traffic moving in central London this morning.
The nine-tome World's Strongest Man finalist, 35, pulled an 18-tonne truck 30 metres across Marble Arch with his bare hands during rush hour to mark the imminent release of the film Hercules, starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
The film, directed by Brett Ratner - and also starring Irina Shayk, Ian McShane and John Hurt - is out Friday (July 25)
Former Sidcup RFC player and three-time Kent judo champion Terry began his strongman career in 2005, and came second in England’s Strongest Man and won UK’s Strongest Man in his first year.
He finished third in World's Strongest Man twice, in 2007 and 2011.
- Obituary: Mike Nichols Director
- VIDEO: What’s your favourite Christmas movie? News Shopper journalists share their best festive films
- Competition: WIN a 'money can't buy' merchandise goody-bag for Penguins of Madagascar.
- VIDEO I'm A Celebrity: Welling's Jimmy Bullard in foul-mouthed Bush Tucker Trial
- Stat Chat: Top 10 items on Christmas gift wish-lists